Limitless Mobile‘s U.S. subsidiary of a private equity backed international telecommunications company that has recently secured significant funding to build a state-of-the-art wireless broadband network within the central portion of the state seeks a Vice President of Business Development, based in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. The VP, Business Development reports to the CEO and is responsible for sales of Limitless Mobile’s wholesale propositions in the US, and includes the following responsibilities:
- Identify and engage with potential customers for Limitless Mobile’s wholesale propositions in the US, including national and rural wireless carriers as well as government, M2M and other relevant companies.
- Manage the sales process, including involvement of internal resources, such as technical experts, senior management etc. as required.
- Prepare compelling propositions and professional proposals to potential wholesale solution customers, which deliver profitable revenue streams.
- Work with Technical Operations to manage customers during deployment.
- Account management of live wholesale customers.
- Continuous market analysis to identify and understand changes within customer needs of competitive landscape, which impact Limitless Mobile’s market opportunity and/or value proposition.
Click here for more information on responsibilities and qualifications and instructions on submitting resume and cover letter for the VP, Business Development.
Limitless Mobile also seeks a Technical Manager based in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. The successful applicant will work alongside the VP, Technical Operations. The Technical Manager will have two main roles:
- Provide technical expertise and leadership through providing pre-sales support to Sales as well as managing deployment of customers.
- Support VP, Technical Operations in driving the technical strategy and direction of platforms, solutions and processes to support the business requirements, including working with key technical suppliers.
Click here for more information on responsibilities and qualifications and instructions on submitting resume and cover letter for the Technical Manager position.