The Rural Wireless Association is a Washington, DC-based trade association that ensures wireless carrier members with fewer than 100,000 subscribers have a strong voice in our nation’s capital. RWA’s members have joined together to speed delivery of new, efficient, and innovative telecommunications technologies to underserved rural communities across the country.
Benefits of Joining RWA:
- Innovative advocacy by legal and regulatory experts devoted to strengthening policies that affect rural wireless companies
- Essential information provided to members as it unfolds
- Valuable relationships strengthened through committee participation, conferences, and member-only networking events
- Knowledgeable and responsive Public Policy Committee shapes the association’s legislative and regulatory agendas to better serve our members
- Member-run Education Committee that uses webinars, briefings, white papers, and member teleconferences to inform and instruct
- Member-driven advocacy approach
- Member-elected Board of Directors consisting of C-levels each with over 20+ years of industry experience
- Member-only briefings detailing congressional and FCC actions, as well as other issues that impact rural carriers
For the first time in seven years, RWA is increasing its annual membership investment. While our advocacy successes have been highly beneficial to the association and its members, they are costly. The FY2020 annual membership fees are listed below. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about the change.