The Rural Wireless Association is a Washington, DC-based trade association that ensures wireless carrier members with fewer than 100,000 subscribers have a strong voice in our nation’s capital. RWA’s members have joined together to speed delivery of new, efficient, and innovative telecommunications technologies to underserved rural communities across the country.
Benefits of Joining RWA:
- Innovative advocacy by legal and regulatory experts devoted to strengthening policies that affect rural wireless companies
- Essential information provided to members as it unfolds
- Valuable relationships strengthened through committee participation, conferences, and member-only networking events
- Knowledgeable and responsive Public Policy Committee shapes the association’s legislative and regulatory agendas to better serve our members
- Member-run Education Committee that uses webinars, briefings, white papers, and member teleconferences to inform and instruct
- Member-driven advocacy approach
- Member-elected Board of Directors consisting of C-levels each with over 20+ years of industry experience.
- Member-only briefings detailing congressional and FCC actions, as well as other issues that impact rural carriers, including universal service, spectrum auctions, regulatory and reporting requirements, and E-911 emergency system compliance
Learn more about membership at RWA here.