Mobility Fund Phase II Comments
RWA filed Reply Comments regarding the FCC’s proposed Mobility Fund Phase II rules for ongoing support for 4G mobile wireless services. Among other things, RWA’s reply comments urge the FCC not to arbitrarily cut the original $500 million annual budget for Mobility Fund Phase II and to ease or eliminate the onerous letter of credit requirement. Though the reply comment deadline has passed, any party that still wishes file comments in the Mobility Fund Phase II proceeding may do so by filing a written ex parte over the next several weeks.
RWA Board Elections
Ballots are Due Mon, Sept 22 at 3 PM Eastern
Voting Carrier Members, please complete and return the 2014 Ballot to cast your vote for the RWA Board of Director Elections. Only Voting Carrier Members may vote and each Voting Member is entitled to one 1 vote per open position in elections of directors.
This year Voting Members will elect four 4 Voting Carrier Board Members, and one 1 Non-Voting Associate/Supporting Board Member.
Voting Carrier Member Candidates
- Michael Candelaria, Network Operations Manager of Mid-Rivers Communications
- Greg Lowe, President & CEO of Syringa Wireless
- Tim Nixdorf, Wireless Operations Manager of Triangle Communications
- Bert Potts, Wireless Manager of STRATA Networks
- Brian Woody Incumbent, Chief Customer Relations Office of Union Wireless
Non-Voting Associate/Supporting Member Candidates
- David Mould, VP Sales of Ericsson
- Roger Schmitz, CFO of NewCore Wireless
Those attending the Annual Meeting in San Francisco, CA on Tuesday, September 23, 2014 may vote in-person.
If you are not attending the Annual Meeting and will be voting by email, your ballot must be received by RWA via email by Monday, September 22, 2014 at 3 PM Eastern.