On November 10, 2009, RTG, FiberTower, Sprint Nextel, Alcatel-Lucent and COMPTEL met with
- Paul de Sa (Chief, Office of Strategic Planning and Policy Analysis),
- David Goldman (acting legal advisor to Chairman Genachowski), and
- Stagg Newman, Thomas Koutsky, and Arnab Das of the FCC’s Omnibus Broadband Team.
Some representatives also met separately with:
- John Giusti, legal advisor to Commissioner Copps;
- Louis Peraertz, legal advisor to Commissioner Clyburn;
- Charles Mathias, legal advisor to Commissioner Baker; and
- Angela Giancarlo, legal advisor to Commissioner McDowell.
During these meetings, the representatives discussed their Request for Expedited Consideration of their Petition for Reconsideration, filed in this proceeding on July 14, 2009, as well as the attached slides and revised proposed technical rules for point-to-point licensed, fixed use of the TV Bands White Spaces (“White Spaces”). Click here for a copy of the Ex Parte.