NTCA and RTG are currently seeking topic and speaker proposals for the 2012 Wireless Symposium & WiExpo, which will be held in New Orleans, La., on January 11-13.
Topic submissions should:
- Be specific and germane to the current rural wireless market (fixed and mobile).
- Answer questions that are “top-of-mind” for rural wireless operators.
- Contain a maximum of 300 words.
Submissions should be sent to Dave Lowe, 703-351-2084, no later than July 15.
Each topic proposal should include:
- Proposed speaker’s name
- Company name
- Additional contact information (address, business and cell phone numbers, and email address)
- Speaker bio (300 words or less)
Selected topics/speakers will be notified on a rolling basis. Therefore, early submissions are encouraged. Every attempt will be made to notify speakers of the status of their submission(s). However, due to time restrictions, notification to speakers who are not selected is not guaranteed.
Submission of topic/speaker proposals does not guarantee speaker selection.
Need Additional Help?
Speaker submissions and inquiries – Dave Lowe, 703-351-2084
Sponsorships, exhibiting and advertising – Lisa Freedman, 703-351-2089
Media partnerships – Yolanda Akinrimisi, 703-351-2022