We look forward to seeing you at the RICA/RTG Fall Forum in Las Vegas this November 17th and 18th!
Some Fall Forum Highlights Include
- Blair Levin, who was the FCC’s Director of the National Broadband Plan, will keynote the Fall Forum.
- Margaret Wiener, the FCC’s Division Chief of the Auctions and Spectrum Access Division, will discuss the formation of the Mobility Fund
- RTG and RICA counsel will provide regulatory and legislative updates
- Session on Hosted Services and Managed Solutions moderated by Mehran Nazari of AdGen Telecom. Panelists include: David Eason of Pario Solutions, Brian Stanley of PC Management and Greg Pauley of the Pauley Technical Group
- Session on Settlements, Billing and the Record Exchange Process moderated by Brody Bryant of Nextgen Clearing. Panelists include Beckie Rivas of TNS and Mike Gulledge of Iris Wireless.
- The Management Roundtable discussion will be led by Brian Harvey of Falkenberg Capital Corporation
During RTG’s Annual Meeting:
- Philip Junker of Verizon Wireless will discuss its LTE in Rural America Program
- Doug Eidahl of Vantage Point will discuss key industry issues
- RTG’s General Counsel, Carri Bennet, will present RTG’s advocacy roadmap for 2011
- Board elections will be held for two voting/carrier seats and one associate/supporting member seat
- Lunch will be provided for those that RSVP
- All RTG Members and Fall Forum attendees are invited to attend
Please contact James Mardis with any questions about the Fall Forum or Annual Meeting.