Download the Annual Meeting Packet and Ballot
Join us for the 2012 RTG Annual Meeting on Sunday, September 16 from 12-4PM in Baltimore, MD (at the Baltimore Marriott Waterfront (Kent AB)). RTG is holding its Annual Meeting in conjunction with the NTCA Fall Conference. RTG’s Annual Meeting will include:
- Lunch (please click here to RSVP)
- President’s Remarks – Dave Dengel, RTG President (Copper Valley Wireless)
- Ericsson Keynote – “The New Realities of Mobile Broadband” – Bob Gessel, VP & Head of Technology and Network Strategy; and Jared Carlson, Director, Reg. & Gov. Relations
- Executive Director’s State of the Association – Tanya Sullivan
- “The View from ANPI ZONE” – Dave Lewis, CEO, ANPI ZONE
- Perspectives from Shirley Bloomfield, NTCA’s CEO
- FirstNet Update, Alan Tilles, Chairman, Telecommunications Department, Shulman Rogers
- Regulatory/Legislative Review – Carri Bennet, RTG General Counsel
- Director Elections for three directors (carrier representatives)
All RTG Members and NTCA Fall Conference attendees are invited to attend. Please RSVP via email.
- Voting Delegate Form (for RTG’s Carrier Members) – Due September 12th
- RSVP for the RTG Annual Meeting
- NTCA Fall Conference Website
Incumbents running for re-election are:
- Carl Turnley, KTC PACE (currently serves as RTG’s Vice President)
- Rick Vergin, Mosaic Telecom (currently serves as RTG’s Secretary)
- Steve Lysne, SRT Communications
Board terms run for three years. Directors are limited to two terms. A Director must sit out at least one year after serving two consecutive terms as a Director before being appointed by the Board or seeking an additional Board term. Board membership is held by the individual as a representative of the member company. If there is a change of status of the individual or the member company, the affected Board seat shall be deemed vacant. Neither Board Members nor employees of a Board Member’s company or an affiliated company shall serve on the governing board of any other national wireless trade association unless prior approval is obtained from the Board. Board meetings are regularly held via conference call one to two times a month (on average). Board members must participate in two-thirds (2/3) of the annual and regular meetings either in person or by conference call.
Voting Delegate Form
Voting (carrier) members – please click here to fill out the Voting Member Delegate Form to designate your delegate and alternates for voting at RTG’s Annual Meeting (or via U.S. mail/email). Voting (Carrier) Members should submit this form on or by September 12, 2012 to James Mardis.
A Voting Member must be a licensee or spectrum lessee of an FCC licensed wireless system (including, but not limited to, licensees and those who lease spectrum), which together with all affiliates under common control with the licensee or spectrum lessee, provides wireless service to no more than one hundred thousand (100,000) of its own subscribers. Each Voting Member shall be entitled to one vote per open position in elections of Directors and on any motion, resolution, or other matter presented to the membership.